We grow over thirty varieties of organic fruits and vegetables, hollies, conifers, and organic Christmas trees.
Our crop mix changes every year but usually includes the following:
- lettuce mix, kale mix, Asian greens mix, spinach, arugula, dandelion, miner’s lettuce, sorrel, endive
- sweet peppers, hot peppers
- summer squash, winter squash
- potatoes, sweet potatoes
- beans, peas
- basil, papalo, parsley, oregano
- radishes, carrots, turnips, onions, beets, garlic
- blueberry, goumi berry, mulberry, apple, Asian pear, hardy kiwi
Ornamentals include organic Christmas trees and over 50 varieties of hollies, including Yaupon Holly. A close relative of herba mate, Yaupon is native to the coastal southeastern U.S. Its leaves were roasted by Native Americans and early American settlers as a caffeinated beverage. We sell plants as well as the tea derived from the plants.